The Sliding on Pivot Locking Clamp System
Pivot clamps provide an axis of freedom for screw placement. This also allows screws in opposing orientation to converge toward the bone’s central axis, increasing mechanical integrity.
Sliding clamps give you complete control, allowing surgeons to choose the optimal section of bone for screw insertion as well as distance between screws
2.0mm, 2.7mm, and 3.5mm screws pair with 2.0mm, 3.0mm, and 5.0mm rods for small, medium and giant breeds
Unparalleled Versatility & Stability
- Contouring is easier, more stable, and more uniform
- Symmetric cylindrical rod geometry distributes cyclic loading uniformly and reduces stress concentrations.
- Avoid plugging unfilled screw holes, increase simplicity and stability.
- Avoid using plugs before and after contouring for holes that will receive screws and never worry about deforming screw holes.
- Locks with cost-effective AO cortical screws– no special equipment required.
Contouring is easier, more stable, and more uniform. 360⁰ contouring around the central axis
- Compatible with standard rod bending equipment
- High versatility with minimum inventory
- German patent A61B 17/68
- One design fits many factures
- The locking mechanism achieves superior gripping strength from a metal on metal spring action interface that causes no permanent deformation
- A limited contact to no contact bone/plate interface provides superb periosteal circulation
- Achieve the perfect shape